- I don't have time to exercise - We look at the your life and work together to find ways to fit exercise into your lifestyle
- Eating healthily is more expensive - My experience is that overall the price of my grocery shopping did not change, whether I bought loads of crips, white bread and chocolate to changing to buying vegetables, fruit as snacks and lean meat. We can look at the weekly shopping, check out your budget and fit healthier meals into your budget.
- I can't afford to go to a gym - Gym is one way to exercise, but not the only option. One of the best ways to get moving is to walk, which costs nothing!! Get the trainers out, and walk around your area or I personally, living just 5kms from the coast prefer to head to the promenade and walk along the beach front.
- I have a birthday/Christmas/Easter/Wedding etc so will start after that - It can be easy to put off starting until another 'date' has passed. My message is to start today and learn tricks to work special events into your new healthy eating lifestyle.
- I can't lose weight on holiday/I always put weight on during my holidays - I see holidays as a time to enjoy myself, but also with more time I have the time pamper myself on stuff other than food eg more time to go to the gym in the hotel, have a massage and so maintain over the duration of the holidays
- I don't have time to make healthy meals - My experience is it takes me no longer to produce a healthy meal than an unhealthy meal. We work together to work on ways to make meals that fit into your lifestyle and tastes
- I eat out a lot - and so do I - I love going to a restaurant, but I now make healthier choices and really enjoy the food that I choose. I am not a saint and sometimes do enjoy my churros on a Sunday morning - but not every day! I don't believe that there are unhealthy foods, but there are unhealthy diets. We work together to find that balance.
The reality is that losing weight and maintaining weight is not easy. Food can be an addiction which is very hard to break, like any addiction. It is easier to rationalise why we are not losing weight, rather than face the very challenging task of losing the weight and making changes to habits that were often formed in childhood.
Let us help you work through these changes and find ways that fit into your lifestyle that can start you on the road to a slimmer, fitter, healthier and more self confident you.
For more information visit our weight loss page
Contact Kerry at email@example.com